Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome to the world Colton Earl Meade!!



On Friday, October 2nd, our wonderful friends, Chad and Misty, had their little baby boy, Colton. Colton arrived at 7:29a on Friday weighing 7lbs 15.3 oz and measured in at 19 3/4" long. Mommy and baby are doing great! I stopped by the hospital for a quick visit on Friday because I just couldn't wait until Saturday to meet the little guy in person. Misty said she doesn't remember much of that visit because of her c-section that morning. Brian and I went by for another visit on Saturday afternoon and got to see Colton again. This time Mom and Dad looked a little bit more rested and Colton had his Virginia Tech cap on. He is already in the spirit of VT but what would you expect?!

The Meades went home from the hospital yesterday and I'm hoping their first night at home went well. We couldn't be happier for Chad and Misty! Congratulations to you both! Welcome to the world, Colton. We have been anxiously anticipating your arrival!!

No comments:

Post a Comment