Thursday, October 29, 2009

October Snow Storm!


Roxy at Observatory Park.

The yard stick on our front patio table! Almost 19"!

WOW! It is snowing! And, it is only October. We got a storm system into Denver and the front range on Wednesday night and it has not stopped snowing since. I'm not kidding. It is still snowing as I speak on Thursday morning at 10:24 am. We currently have between 18" and 20" of snow. Roxy and I went outside and played both in the front yard and across the street in the park. Lucky for me I have been relieved of shoveling duty for the Winter because of our little peanut. Can't be lifting all that heavy snow! Thanks to my sweet husband for stepping up.

Yesterday I went out for a limited amount of time to do a few errands. Today I have decided that despite my all-wheel drive Q7 I am not leaving the house unless it is by foot. :-) Brian made it into work today although it was slow going.

Here are some pictures and a video of darling Roxy playing in the snow! The one with the park bench behind her is deceiving because the bench is under a tree, but, there really is that much snow and she really did almost gets stuck! She looks like she is swimming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment