I have been remiss in posting this July! When we went on our vacation I decided that when I got back I was going to try not to pack my calendar so full but, low and behold, here it is, July 24th, and I have only done two posts this month. Maybe a less crowded calendar will be my goal for August?
Anyway... Roxy turned 9-months old 9 days ago on July 15th! She is getting very big and now weighs in at 73.4 pounds. We still love our "little" puppy. She has been going through a bit of a rebellious stage lately. She recently discovered that she can pull down the coats from the coat racks in the mud room. Monday morning we came downstairs to several coats pulled down and strewn about the mud room. We thought she would stop but Wednesday morning I came downstairs to ALL the coats pulled down and five hangers chewed up in addition to a plastic clock and the cordless phone. Lovely. I guess we need to move the coats. Later that day she got out while the landscapers were here and proceeded to play in the sprinklers for about 10 minutes. She loves sprinklers, by the way. I let her stay outside to dry once the sprinklers went off but, unsupervised, she dug approximately a 2 x 2 ft hole tearing out irrigation lines, ground cover and mulch. I think it's at least a $200 fix for the landscapers. I had about enough of her that day. It's a darn good thing she is so cute and cuddly that little stinker.
I also took her up to Vail back at the beginning of July to see her Mom, Lulu and one of her brothers from the litter, Moseley. Moseley is HUGE! He is 111 pds! I guess I'm glad my rebellious stinker is only 75 pounds and not 111! Pictures of Moseley are below. I tried to get pictures of the two of them tog
No comments:
Post a Comment