On another Roxy note, she is now 10 days shy of 7 months and 65.4 lbs!! Yes, you read it right. 65.4 lbs! Incidentally, she has also grown out of her crate. Yesterday I went to Petco to look at new crates for her, wrote down a few measurements and came home. I wrote down the large and extra-large measurements thinking surely we would get the large. It turns out we already have the large and we need to move her into the extra-large. Lovely. They look so much bigger in the store! I'm not exactly sure where the gigantic thing is going to fit but, I'm sure we will figure it out.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Roxy's Day at the Spa
In preparation for my in-law's visit this weekend, I took Roxy to the groomer today.
I want her to look beautiful for her puppy grand-parents and Mother's Day Brunch. She got her first ever professional bath, comb and nail clipping. I'm turning her into a spa girl already! I don't think she hated it....but I wasn't there. The groomer put two adorable bows in her hair which was just too much. I couldn't resist a photo and a post. Brian hasn't seen her yet and I have no doubt that he will think it is silly but I love it and I think it's cute.

On another Roxy note, she is now 10 days shy of 7 months and 65.4 lbs!! Yes, you read it right. 65.4 lbs! Incidentally, she has also grown out of her crate. Yesterday I went to Petco to look at new crates for her, wrote down a few measurements and came home. I wrote down the large and extra-large measurements thinking surely we would get the large. It turns out we already have the large and we need to move her into the extra-large. Lovely. They look so much bigger in the store! I'm not exactly sure where the gigantic thing is going to fit but, I'm sure we will figure it out.
On another Roxy note, she is now 10 days shy of 7 months and 65.4 lbs!! Yes, you read it right. 65.4 lbs! Incidentally, she has also grown out of her crate. Yesterday I went to Petco to look at new crates for her, wrote down a few measurements and came home. I wrote down the large and extra-large measurements thinking surely we would get the large. It turns out we already have the large and we need to move her into the extra-large. Lovely. They look so much bigger in the store! I'm not exactly sure where the gigantic thing is going to fit but, I'm sure we will figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment