Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome William Allen Adams!

On Tuesday, December 8th my dear friend Alison welcomed her precious little baby boy into the world. William Allen Adams was born at 1:46pm, weighing in at 8 pds 4.5 oz and 21 inches long. Alison and William are doing great. He is just precious!

Al and I have known each other for years. We went to Junior High and High School together in Colorado Springs where we were great friends. She went to Roanake College in VA for our Freshman year of college and then transferred to KU for the remaining three years. We had lots and lots of fun at KU together. She now lives in the Seattle area with her husband, Chad.

I hope I don't have to wait too long to meet darling little William! Congrats Al and Chad! We are so happy for you and your new family!

No comments:

Post a Comment