Monday, November 23, 2009

24 Week Appointment

On Thursday I had my 24 week appointment. It was very quick and very routine. I am measuring perfect and his little heartbeat is strong. We are both doing great! In a month I go back for my last monthly appointment before I start going every two weeks. At that point I will also have appointments with the different doctors in the office rather than just my OB. They do this so if I go into labor during off hours and Dr. Moore isn't on call, I will know whomever it is that arrives to deliver our baby.

I have been very tired the last few days. It has been a little bit of a struggle getting back on CO time from HI time. At my next appointment I will to another glucose test for Gestational Diabetes. My last test came out fine so I'm hoping this one will do the same. I also will get tested for anemia.

We are enjoying a nice CO weekend here. We got our registry started at Babies R' Us and Baby World this weekend. And, we finally decided on a car seat/stroller/travel system. I'm feeling good about the progress we are making towards Baby S's arrival. We still need to figure out a name for our little guy - it is so hard!

The pictures are at 23+ weeks on the beach in HI and one from 25 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment