Monday, March 1, 2010

Carson is one month old!

4 weeks old on 2/28/10!

Wow! I can't believe that Carson is one month old! So much has happened in the first month of his life that I don't even know if I could write it all down. The past 28 days have just been amazing. At the risk of sounding cliche, they have truly been life changing! I never knew you could love another person so much! I just look at him and smile, even when he is fussing and not sleeping at 2am!

Obviously you all know the biggies of what has happened to him in the past four weeks the biggest of which was being born, but here are some of the smaller things that get forgotten along the way. His umbilical cord fell off, he gained 9 oz in 7 days at his last Dr. appt, he is eating 4 hours apart at night now, he did his first little baby push up to lift up and turn his head during tummy time last week, he got his SSN # (welcome to the government, little man), he received his first piece of real mail from Great Grandma Nonie, he has met countless friends, he has his first playdate with Caroline Kolb tomorrow, he had his first diaper blowout, he had his first bath, he has had is picture taken a million times already and I'm sure Mommy will be shoving that camera in his face a million more times, he is trying to hold his little pacifier in his mouth, he folds his hands in his lap sometimes, he took his first nap in his crib, he took his first walk outside, he took his first ride in the car with just Mommy, he got his first mohawk hairdo by Daddy, he is starting to outgrow some of his smaller NB clothes and is very close to outgrowing the NB size diapers and he is becoming more a part of our family every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment